Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco WebEx DX80 WhiteBoard on Prem

AbdulSakkeer
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Is there any way we can enable whiteBoard feature on-prem registered DX80 end point (CUCM Registered). I can see only this supported on Cisco WebEx clloud.

Regards

AbdulSakkeer
Collaboration Engineer
1 Accepted Solution

You are right, the whiteboard feature is supported on Cisco Webex-registered devices only.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

chrisconnolly
Level 1
Level 1

Have you looked at Webex Edge for devices yet? That allows you to leave your devices registered on premises but take advantage of some of the cloud only features.

As I have mentioned earlier, the DX80 is already registered on cucm and all the features are working except whiteBoard feature.  As per the below link, it won't support on-prem registered devices and also noticed some other posts that it's on the road map, will be available within 3-4 months. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/desktop-collaboration-experience-dx600-series/datasheet-c78-731879.html

AbdulSakkeer
Collaboration Engineer

You are right, the whiteboard feature is supported on Cisco Webex-registered devices only.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

What are the benefits of registering Cisco Webex Cloud with Dx80,

What added features will i get in Cisco Webex Meetings during the webex meeting call.