cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does Webex support Poly Voyager Focus 2 UC ?

joel.perron1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am about to buy a new headset (Poly Voyager Focus 2 UC) and wondered if Webex supports it as we use Webex in the call center I am working for

3 Accepted Solutions

Well I went forward and gave it a try ... so far it says in plantronics hub that it recognizes both the headset and the bt700 dongle used for it and in the list of softphone it checks correctly avaya one x agent that I use and Cisco webex also for internal calls ... 

So yes I believe so far that even though I was not sure it seems to be supporting webex properly and had a call and it went good with a colleague of mine

View solution in original post

PiyushC
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, it does support. I have used it before. 

Another good tip is in order for the headset to always play sound and not go to sleep you need to open the windows sound properties window and keep it open in the background .... that way the sound will always be open and play any event that happen when it needs it

6 Replies 6

PiyushC
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, it does support. I have used it before. 

hamzaiostream21
Level 1
Level 1

if I want to use Webex headset 730 for use as a call agent. Can it be suitable for me or not? Does anyone suggest me?

Thanks

Ashish Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/nrivbbab/Webex-App-|-Details-about-headset-support
looks like we haven't tested the "Focus 2 UC".  Likely it will work but you should do your own testing or see if someone else on the community has this headset too.  Don't forget Cisco 730 headset or other equivalents too.

Response Signature

Well I went forward and gave it a try ... so far it says in plantronics hub that it recognizes both the headset and the bt700 dongle used for it and in the list of softphone it checks correctly avaya one x agent that I use and Cisco webex also for internal calls ... 

So yes I believe so far that even though I was not sure it seems to be supporting webex properly and had a call and it went good with a colleague of mine

Hii I am interested in getting this headset as well, do you know if the call controls for muting and volume work on the headset without interacting with Web Ex window

Another good tip is in order for the headset to always play sound and not go to sleep you need to open the windows sound properties window and keep it open in the background .... that way the sound will always be open and play any event that happen when it needs it