Views
Helpful
Replies

Room Kit Pro Web Interface

m.zimmermann
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Forum,

I'm new to Cisco Videoconference. I need to configure a Room Kit Pro.

I generated an activation code and can now login to settings.webex.com and can see the device.

But I cannot login to the device's web interface with my browser.

Apparently I need to create an user or admin account first but for this I need to login to admin.webex.com (?)

How do I get access to this?

I need to remove the password option (to control the device through RS232)...

Thank you

Martin

4 Replies 4

Are you able to ping the device..? If yes then access the device through web browser.

Also whether this device is brand new or it was configured. If it was configured earlier then go with password recovery process and do a factory reset.

after that use username as admin and password is blank.

m.zimmermann
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there, I tried this but it says "invalid credentials"...

You should be able to launch a web session to device  from Control Hub (admin.webex.com) which authenticates using your Webex credentials. Select the Device and then select Device Web portal

You can then access the setting on the device to create a user, change password or disable login required on the serial console interface

Note: you must have network connectivity between your browser and the device for the device portal to be accessible via control hub. 

Hi, 

The default user name is admin and the password keep it blank. Please try it and let us know the result. 

regards