cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RoomOS 11.9.2.4 calling disabled.

wansupport
Level 1
Level 1

I have upgraded my room kit device to the latest OS which is 11.9.2.4 which is released on November 9, 2023. After upgrading I have some problems connecting calls - calling disabled and when someone calls the device extension it shows busy. Any idea what the problem is? Is it an OS bug? When I rollback that OS issue is automatically resolved and my calling is enabled.

Please advise me about this. Thanks

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

While it is possible for things to break with firmware updates, completely disabling calls isn't usually one of them, so there is likely another configuration issue somewhere that is being affected by the update.  It is hard to provide much detail on what your issue could be without further information on your environment, like what control platform are you using?  Are the calls/registrations H.323 or SIP?  Are the devices showing as registered correctly on the endpoint's web interface?  Are there any errors showing on the device?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.