cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Test a PowerPoint presentation via WebEx

More2do
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to test a PowerPoint presentation online using WebEx? The ppt presentation was created using a Mac and will ultimately be shared via WebEx to folks using PC's. I need to see how it will look before presenting to ensure everything will function properly.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Hi, thanks for the information.  You do need a host account to run a test, but good news is that you can get a free account that will work for your testing   https://www.webex.com/pricing/index.html.

If you can get someone to join as a participant after some initial review of options, you should be able to run a successful test.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm not a Mac user, but provided you're using MS PowerPoint for Mac, it should not matter what O/S created it.  As far as testing, I would suggest setting up a test meeting any time you are preparing for an important meeting. Running through the flow of the event, testing speaker audio/video, sharing, etc. will help to ensure a successful meeting.

With respect to sharing, are you planning to "Share Screen" or "Share Application" with a single presenter only, or do you want to upload the presentation so that multiple people can simultaneously advance slides?  The former is simpler, but if you need to do the latter, reply back.

Response Signature

Thanks for your response. I am not a paid WebEx subscriber, but my client is and will be running the meeting. I will be a guest and will share my presentation via "Share Screen". Can I still do a test meeting even though I'm not a WebEx subscriber?

Hi, thanks for the information.  You do need a host account to run a test, but good news is that you can get a free account that will work for your testing   https://www.webex.com/pricing/index.html.

If you can get someone to join as a participant after some initial review of options, you should be able to run a successful test.

Response Signature