Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Board 70

Jamaljones1978
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I purchased a webex board second hand that did not come with additional service or subscription to anything Cisco related. My board is now stuck in maintenance mode and one error reads "cannot load software". I do not have a service contract with Cisco, I am a small business owner. What can be done to resolve the "Maintenance Mode" issue on my webex board?

2 Replies 2

Try a factory reset and see if it makes any change. 

Reset to Default Settings

Factory Reset can be used to troubleshoot issues with the Cisco Webex Board. This action clears all data and settings from the Cisco Webex Board permanently.

When you return your Webex Board to its default settings, you will lose your current registration. As a result, you need to get a new activation code to use the device. You cannot undo a factory reset.

In order to Factory Reset your Webex Board, you can also press a few seconds the reset pinhole shown in the following picture. Be aware that there is no confirmation message, and that all data and settings are permanently cleared after the reset.
NithinEluvathingal_2-1627055333197.jpeg

Out of Curiosity, how you gone use this Board without any subscriptions or any support. 

Response Signature

I have a paid webex subscription, I know it's a better plan to have a
service contract but since I've only had the product for six months I
didn't think I would run into this problem so soon. Especially considering
Cisco products are pretty reliable. Performed the factory reset and the
product is still in "Maintenance Mode".