Views
Helpful
Replies

API for getting instances of a meeting

Janos Benyovszki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Community Query

"Which API can get meeting instanceId lists? Or can I only set a schedule to periodically confirm whether a new meeting instanceId is generated?"

5 Replies 5

shengkai
Level 1
Level 1

謝謝!
但是我使用api
i get response { “items”:[] }

if you're getting the empty "items" array, then it just means that your filtered data doesn't include any meetings.

Note that when you don't enter from and to dates, the API will automatically default to 7 days. So if you don't have any meetings within the past or next seven days, then the API will return empty data. Try adding from  and to values for longer time frame, then see if it helps.

To confirm, in order to get a meeting instance ID (which is in format XXX_I_XXX) you need meetingType=meeting as a parameter, which you mention you're adding already. Add those from and to fields too, then hopefully you should receive some proper data, as long as you do in fact have meetings that match the search criteria.

Janos Benyovszki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can use the List Meetings of a Meeting Series https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/v1/meetings/list-meetings-of-a-meeting-series API. This will give you the meeting instances of a scheduled meeting. Of course you can create a script for the same to check periodically for new meeting instances.

thank you!
But i use the api
i get response { “items”:[] }

what can i do

i can get
i add meetingType "meeting"