cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automate Macro Deployment via Control Hub for Webex Meeting Endpoints?

pescla
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello friends,
as you may know you can access Cisco Webex RoomOS Endpoint Macros from the Control Hub, as well as access the xapi via Webex API.

However, there doesnt seem to be a way to do this natively to multiple devices in the CH. Im looking at around 100 Meeting endpoints, even more on some customer orgs, adding them initially by hand is one thing, but managing, updating them on all devices by hand would be a pain.

Is this correct, or is there actually a native way to achieve this? I know that CE-Deploy exists but if there is a better way to integrate it with Control Hub id like to use that instead. Im thinking a simple page where you upload macros, tick the device type (like Dual70, Desk Pro etc.) to enable those macros for, and let the CH do the rest would be awesome. Else i would just write a Webex API App linked to Gitlab myself i guess.

1 Reply 1

Janos Benyovszki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@pescla I don't think we have a page or app like that, but you might want to check with TAC https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-worldwide-contacts.html , maybe they are aware of it.