Views
Helpful
Replies

Exporting all meetings and attendances

Anthony English
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is this possible.  We run our training via webex and we want to build a mechanism to track who has been on which courses and who needs to be added.  Currently the data is exported on a meeting by meeting basis and it's quite time consuming and cumbersome.  Is there any way to get a dump of all the data so that it can be pulled into Excel and worked on?  Apologies if there is a blindingly obvious way of doing this.  I've had a read around things but couldn't immediately spot a way of doing it.

Regards,

Tony

1 Reply 1

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're looking for a way to do this through API, then there isn't. I mean, our REST meetings APIs do return the data in JSON format, which can then be imported into excel as a CSV file I believe (doesn't happen directly, you would need to check online for how to do this) but we don't have a direct way to do this through APIs.

Probably the best way for you to achieve this is to create a report through Control hub that takes all this data, and then export it as an excel file. I do not know the exact report to use but should be possible. You may check this further with your Org Administrator, or reach out to the TAC team on help.webex.com/contact to get further assistance on this.