Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Detailed Call History Help

Hi all,

Not sure whether you can help or not as I tried another community and had no response.

I was given the above and told to bring back Abandoned and Answered by location. As a complete newbie to this it is a bit of a mind blowing thing, especially when seeing every single leg of a Correlation ID shown when all I want to see by preferably 1 line, was this call abandoned or not.
Having looked at the data I have 10 lines for one correlation id with multiple outcomes.
Any ideas to try and make this 1 line to bring back the correct outcome would be great.

Many Thanks

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Yes @alexander-mcmillan, I'd say your understanding is correct!
Please let us know for any further queries. Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

sandiban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @alexander-mcmillan,
So, if we understand your query here, the requirement is to show a single record with a single Correlation ID for a specific Call in your Org through the Detailed Call History (CDR) Report.
However, you're getting multiple rows in the report excel file, to be exact almost 10 record for a single Correlation ID which is possibly creating confusion for you and not giving the exact background of the Call.

But unfortunately that's how the CDR reports are designed and I don't think it's showing anything wrong as per its design, there might be a single Correlation ID but the Call for that single Correlation ID might have multiple call legs, like initial call receive, then hold, then transfer, then again hold - like this (just giving an example).

Therefore this Detailed Call History report would always show the complete legs of that Call and from the starting to end - the Correlation ID of that entire Call would be only 1

Hope this helps to understand the background of the CDR Report.
However if you've any further query, please share the report file along with your query to devsupport@webex.com and we'll discuss this item there further.

Regards!
Sandip

Please Note: If you think the solution provided above was helpful and satisfactory, please accept it as a Solution! However if you want to discuss it further and get yourself unblocked, please don't hesitate to reply back on this thread and we'll try to answer those queries by the soonest. In that case, once all of your queries are cleared - finally you can mark it as "Accepted as Solution"

Hi Sandiban,

Thank-you for your reply and explanation of the history detailed, was hoping for a yes it can be done but makes sense that you cannot reduce it to one line due to the number of legs within the correlation ID, but has been very useful
I was looking at Answered column to see what I could do with that, but feels that will have to sit down with the team that requires reporting off of this and explain it to them and see what we can do from there.

I noticed the Queue Call Logs have abandoned in them but then I guess this is separate data and does not relate back to the Detailed Call History

Yes @alexander-mcmillan, I'd say your understanding is correct!
Please let us know for any further queries. Thanks.