Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration Scopes

Rudrakshi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Query form Jeremy Hall@charter.com on #webex4devs space:

How do I view a list of grants, for example, if I have granted an integration, and how to revoke one? I can see active sessions in my settings profile (https://idbroker.webex.com/idb/profile#/tokens) but I want to grant new scopes to an integration and it is not asking me about the new scopes. I edited the integration and added the scope / pressed save, then modified the scopes but am not prompted to authorize the new scopes when I go through the oauth process.

Best regards,
Rudrakshi Srivastava
1 Accepted Solution

Rudrakshi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to make sure that the OAuth Authorization URL (shown on the integration detail page in "My Apps" when you created your Webex Teams integration) should include the new scopes as well because this URL will be triggered from the Grant authorization prompt page.

If the URL already have the new scopes, then I would recommend you to try clearing your browser cache or try an a private/incognito window and see if you're still seeing them missing.

If the issue still persist, please create a ticket with Webex Support team by sending an email to devsupport@webex.com and share your ClientID and OAuth Authorization URL.

Best regards,
Rudrakshi Srivastava

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rudrakshi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to make sure that the OAuth Authorization URL (shown on the integration detail page in "My Apps" when you created your Webex Teams integration) should include the new scopes as well because this URL will be triggered from the Grant authorization prompt page.

If the URL already have the new scopes, then I would recommend you to try clearing your browser cache or try an a private/incognito window and see if you're still seeing them missing.

If the issue still persist, please create a ticket with Webex Support team by sending an email to devsupport@webex.com and share your ClientID and OAuth Authorization URL.

Best regards,
Rudrakshi Srivastava