Views
Helpful
Replies

Join meeting failed by cisco webex app client - Error Code 700001

dennis.raulien
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

I have the following problem. From my Microsoft Teams Room I will join a WebEx Meeting so I enabled third-party-join at the MTR for Webex and Zoom. It seems that everything is configured correctly and I already did this successfully in the past a couple of times. When I got a WebEx invite to this MTR I can see it correctly in the schedule with the little WebEx icon at top. When I now join the Meeting, I am not able to and I am getting a message, that something went wrong with the Meeting and I should retry later. 

The third-party-join to Zoom meetings works perfectly. It is only about WebEx Meetings. 

In the log file of the MTR everything looks normal until the following last entries: 

[2022-12-12 14:47:35.574] [info] 

{"state":"lobby"}

[2022-12-12 14:47:36.066] [info] 

{"error":{"code":700001,"message":"Join meeting failed by cisco webex app client.Bei Ihrer Verbindung zum Meeting ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Versuchen Sie es erneut."}}

[2022-12-12 14:47:36.066] [warn] 

Received critical warning

Error Code: 700001

[2022-12-12 14:47:36.067] [info] 

Sending Close App Event to main

Opening Shell Item: skype-mrx://thirdparty-webex-error-700001

I cannot find anything for this error code and that really looks like a problem from webex site.

2 Replies 2

mohammadalrfooh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Dennis,

If you have the Supported meeting mode set for "Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams”, please set it to “Microsoft Teams only” and test it? 

Patience Umoru
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, the error seems to be point more on Webex APP client our team handles issues on APIs and SDKs related queries. Please reach out to the General support team (TAC - help.webex.com/contact ) they would be more equipped to provide more insight here. Thanks.