Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx API - report

pgmaxmail
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I'm new for integration and I have requirement for generating reports.

I have admin access to the Web Control hub and i can generate reports manually, but i want to generate reports from API, but i'm still stuck on that because i couldn't find the report id from https://webexapis.com/v1/reports

Please guide me how to generate reports 

1 Accepted Solution

kctrey
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The API only shows reports that you have generated using the API. It won't show reports generated in Control Hub. To generate a new report, do a POST to v1/reports, but you will have to have the Report Template from a GET v1/report/templates. Once you POST the new report, you will be able to see its status and download URL using the GET v1/reports call. The POST also gives you the Report ID, so you can also GET v1/reports/{reportId} rather than having to look through the whole list.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

kctrey
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The API only shows reports that you have generated using the API. It won't show reports generated in Control Hub. To generate a new report, do a POST to v1/reports, but you will have to have the Report Template from a GET v1/report/templates. Once you POST the new report, you will be able to see its status and download URL using the GET v1/reports call. The POST also gives you the Report ID, so you can also GET v1/reports/{reportId} rather than having to look through the whole list.