cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Welcome to the Webex for Developers Forum!

Greetings! We're the Webex Developer Evangelism Team, and we've worked with the Webex Community team to set up a space just for you: Developers building on Webex.

There are several ways you can engage with our team, the support team, and each other. We'll be announcing several resources as we kick things off. Are you a Developer? Are you building a bot, integration, or embedded app? Wanna talk about it?

15 Replies 15

James David
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I'm building my first bot, using .Net and I'm hoping it'll be good for my portifolio

Building your first bot with .Net for your portfolio is a great idea! Make sure to focus on clean code and user-friendly functionality to showcase your skills effectively

rodneymuyanja
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I'm building my first bot, using .Net and I'm hoping it'll be good for my portifolio

raulcat97
Level 1
Level 1
 Network Techinician aspiring developer

Hi! I am a network technician with a passion for programming. Now I'm trying to figure out how to integrate webex into my projects

luigidavino
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. Same as MiguelFL.

Greetings!

ccie29824
Level 1
Level 1

Welcome Alll

CCIEx3 #29824 JNCIE #2197 VCIX

MiguelFL
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am not a full time developer but I want to start learning about these topics and I am very excited about this forum. I hope that the community becomes bigger and bigger and is a place of support for everyone, thanks to Cisco Gateway I found this new community 

Welcome Miguel, thats the idea to grow this forum and have a place where our developers can interact and get answers to questions. We are happy to have you onboard and welcome

DevNate
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings to you as well!

Wanted to introduce myself: I'm a recently certified DevNet Professional, I have my own Bot running on our webex and am very interested in developing a lot of Webex apps and bots in the future!

artur.rutkowski
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, not a full time developer, but I'm super hyped on this forum, that I've found thanks to Cisco Gateway! Hope to see you all around

s.schwabe
Level 1
Level 1

Hoping that this community becomes highly active to share some nice thoughts and projects

Use Webex :)

yes

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

greetings! Developer here mainly trying to develop for WxCC & Webex Calling, although getting XSI access seems to be very hard, pity not all functionality is ported to Webex API's

See if you can find some API requests in the IDEA section..

Here you can add your own, or up-vote other people's ideas.

https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/

There are already a few API requests/ideas...

and I found many others at:
https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/search?query=API

useful information

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.