Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the possibility of having custom report filter through API

Sathiya Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Members,

In Webex CC Historical Reports, we have standard reports with various filtering options. However, I am looking for a specific filter method. Specifically, I need to select multiple days and specify a time interval so that the report fetches data for that interval across all selected dates.

I've reviewed all the standard reports and haven't found this type of filtering available. Does anyone know if this could be achieved using the API data? Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Thanks and Regards,
Sathiya Kumar V M
Senior Database Developer
3 Replies 3

Janos Benyovszki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Sathiya Kumar could you please specify which reports you are exactly using? Which API are you working with? Thanks

Thanks @Janos Benyovszki for the response.

I'm using 'Queue All Fields Report' under Visualization -> Stock Reports -> Historical Reports -> Queue Reports

I'm not using any API report so far. My question is if I want to have additional filters in the report like I mentioned in my question, Is it possible? If yes what would be approach to fullfill that?

Thanks and Regards,
Sathiya Kumar V M
Senior Database Developer

Getting back to this, maybe you can check out the https://developer.webex-cx.com/documentation/queues/v1/get-queue-statistics API to see if it is what you're looking for. We don't have any other API for queue statistics but this should help I think.