Views
Helpful
Replies

WXCC insert standard Report in Home TAB

mschweitzer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

one of our customers need the team real time statistics in the home tab , so that always the agent will see the amount of agents in the different states.Like it is also in Cisco Finesse Desktop, real time statistics are always shown by default.

For that I created a custom report in Analyser and used the sample below.

https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/webex-contact-center-api-samples/tree/main/iframe-widget-sample

I was able to get the report running in a separate page in the navigation section, but not in the home tab, so that the report is always visible. I wasn't able to get the report running in the home tab at all to be honest.

So my question is, does anyone know how to get a iframe widget running in the home tab?

Or how to modify the desktop behaviour that it moves to the report page in navigation after call is dropped? For startup (after the agent login) it's easy to get this running via the "isDefaultLandingPage": true parameter, but I have no idea how to switch to the page after agent dropped a call.

kind regards

Markus

1 Accepted Solution

Aashish Berry
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Markus,

Presently the Home Page is not customisable for agents because it doubles up the task page for the Agent Desktop.

With the "isDefaultLandingPage": true parameter, you may additionally add the "stopNavigateOnAcceptTask": true in the layout JSON. This stops the desktop from focusing on the newly accepted interaction. More info on this property is here.

We may leverage this to prevent automatic navigation to the task page. The voice interaction controls will appear above your report widget. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aashish Berry
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Markus,

Presently the Home Page is not customisable for agents because it doubles up the task page for the Agent Desktop.

With the "isDefaultLandingPage": true parameter, you may additionally add the "stopNavigateOnAcceptTask": true in the layout JSON. This stops the desktop from focusing on the newly accepted interaction. More info on this property is here.

We may leverage this to prevent automatic navigation to the task page. The voice interaction controls will appear above your report widget.