cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't log into my dashboard on WebEx

sshermer
Level 1
Level 1

For over a week now, I can't log in.  WebEx keeps escalating my issue, to no avail.  I've tried different browsers, I've cleared my cache, I've tried a different computer, tried using the mobile app on my phone.  Nothing is working. Have reset the password about 4 times now.  Anyone else having trouble?  Luckily, I can join any meetings I've already scheduled, but I cannot schedule any new meetings, etc.

6 Replies 6

Isabella54
Level 1
Level 1

If you're experiencing persistent login issues with WebEx despite trying various troubleshooting steps and the support team's efforts, consider reaching out to WebEx customer support directly. Ensure you provide detailed information about the troubleshooting steps you've taken, including browser and device details. You may also check online forums or communities to see if others are facing similar problems or if there are any suggested solutions.

I did reach out directly to support.  I've sent them the .har file and screen shots. They keep escalating my problem because they have not been able to remedy the issue so far.

sreyesmo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey @sshermer 

I have reached the owner of your case to discuss additional options on how to move forward. This one is quite unique. 

btw: SSO is not enabled. 

Issue is still ongoing.  I sent a .har file and screen shot on Nov 15.  Never heard anything back. I emailed hem again (through the ongoing thread) and it came back as "This an automated notification, to inform that Case for this issue is Closed and cannot be re-opened. To open a new case and continue working on the problem, please start a new email thread and send to Cisco Support team.
NOTE: Continuation of old email thread (RE:, FW:) is recognized as communication for old, closed case."

I am about to ditch WebEx for good and move to Teams or something!!  So frustrating.

sshermer
Level 1
Level 1

haha.  Def a non-IT person here.  I have no idea if it is SOS enabled, but I think (but don't know for sure!) that it uses WebEx CI. No ad-block plug-ins.  Happens on desktop and browser. Yesterday, WebEx sent me a link to try, but it only got me into my "profile".  I absolutely can't get into the page where one does scheduling, looks at recordings, and so on. This all started, when for the first time, a "use cookies" notification came up - which has never been there before.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is SSO enabled or are you using Webex CI for authentication? If the latter, same behavior with the Webex desktop app and the browser? Is there any ad-block plugin that could potentially interfere?