cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable pop-ups (welcome message and comments & ratings)

ribeluc
Level 1
Level 1

Can you tell me if it's possible to disable pop-ups (welcome message and comments & ratings) ?

An option available in the Control Hub ?

Thank you for your reply.

1 Accepted Solution

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are no customer-accessible toggles for these two features or the what’s new popup. I suggest discussing this with your Webex CSM. They may have backend feature toggles to control this behavior - but they will ask for justification and “ because I don’t like them” won’t be sufficient. Each of those features are best practices in the software industry - especially in the SaaS model: periodically poll users to see how they feel you’re doing (and ideally, deflect negative feedback away from App Store reviews), provide new user guidance to the app, and promote newly developed capabilities.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are no customer-accessible toggles for these two features or the what’s new popup. I suggest discussing this with your Webex CSM. They may have backend feature toggles to control this behavior - but they will ask for justification and “ because I don’t like them” won’t be sufficient. Each of those features are best practices in the software industry - especially in the SaaS model: periodically poll users to see how they feel you’re doing (and ideally, deflect negative feedback away from App Store reviews), provide new user guidance to the app, and promote newly developed capabilities.