cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Invite a new participant to a meeting without sending an update of the meeting to all other participants

Jacques Wolters
Level 1
Level 1

When I add a new participant tot an existing meeting, Webex always sends an update of the meeting to all participants. Is it possible to invite a new participant to a meeting without sending an update of the meeting to all other participants?

1 Accepted Solution

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Jacques Wolters , are you using the web scheduler or the Outlook plugin to schedule Webex meetings?

If you're using the web scheduler you should get the following pop-up when you click "Save" after adding new participants:

Cisco_Webex_Meetings_-_Edit_Meeting.png

If you're using Outlook it will also give you to option to only send the update to the persons that were added or removed (like with any regular Outlook meeting invitation)

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Jacques Wolters , are you using the web scheduler or the Outlook plugin to schedule Webex meetings?

If you're using the web scheduler you should get the following pop-up when you click "Save" after adding new participants:

Cisco_Webex_Meetings_-_Edit_Meeting.png

If you're using Outlook it will also give you to option to only send the update to the persons that were added or removed (like with any regular Outlook meeting invitation)

Response Signature

Hello, 

I am using the Outlook  plug-in and my problem is that WebEx is inconsistent in providing me the option to send an update to all participants or just to those added/deleted recipients. I need a fool-proof way to ensure I have control!

Please advise. Thank you.

Thank you @Goswin Weemaes for your reply.
I use the web scheduler.
I have been a little bit to fast and overlooked the choices in the popup.