cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Joining Webex with multiple dial in - shadow?

JohnCook23671
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any way my group of people can join a Webex but on the other end, this doesn't have to list all the dozen callers into the meeting? Like a single number that the dozen call but will only show one number on the other end of the meeting.

Or is this something that the Meeting Organizer would have to set up like a meeting room to put people into?

1 Accepted Solution

Hi,

Each individual participant/caller who joins the meeting using their cell phone or computer will be shown in meeting window. It is not possible to display single caller/participant for dozens of people. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If I understand it correctly, you are looking for a option where multiple callers can join Webex Meeting but show only one number for those callers. I don't think it is possible if individual callers/participant joins the Webex meeting separately. 

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Correct on what we are trying to do.

Thank you.

Hi,

Each individual participant/caller who joins the meeting using their cell phone or computer will be shown in meeting window. It is not possible to display single caller/participant for dozens of people. 

Thanks, Vaijanath S.