Helpful
Replies

No transcript while watching meeting recording

ebasara
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need some help. 
We have the Webex Assistant turned on and transcripts are available both during classes and in the data of completed meetings.
Unfortunately, they are not visible when playing the recordings as it should be according to the information on the website https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/en-us/article/7l12j7/View,-search,-and-edit-Webex-recording-transcripts.

What can cause this and how can we solve this problem?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Depending on whether your site is set up for transcripts to be recorded for all users, specific users or individuals do this themself; there might be an additional setting that the host needs to do in the Webex Portal.  If individuals manage this themself, double check that the host has turned on "Create recording transcripts for all my MP4 recordings" in the Recording Preferences on their account. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Depending on whether your site is set up for transcripts to be recorded for all users, specific users or individuals do this themself; there might be an additional setting that the host needs to do in the Webex Portal.  If individuals manage this themself, double check that the host has turned on "Create recording transcripts for all my MP4 recordings" in the Recording Preferences on their account. 

Response Signature