Helpful
Replies

No transcript while watching meeting recording

ebasara
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need some help. 
We have the Webex Assistant turned on and transcripts are available both during classes and in the data of completed meetings.
Unfortunately, they are not visible when playing the recordings as it should be according to the information on the website https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/en-us/article/7l12j7/View,-search,-and-edit-Webex-recording-transcripts.

What can cause this and how can we solve this problem?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Depending on whether your site is set up for transcripts to be recorded for all users, specific users or individuals do this themself; there might be an additional setting that the host needs to do in the Webex Portal.  If individuals manage this themself, double check that the host has turned on "Create recording transcripts for all my MP4 recordings" in the Recording Preferences on their account. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Rails
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, @ebasara   Please I'm talking about a badge I got from Cisco through Credly.

When I requested a transcript from credibly it did not have ACE endorsement.

Please that is what I'm trying to say

Rails
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @Kathy N.  Please I'm talking about a badge I got from cisco through Credly.

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

@Rails, the host of the meeting can choose whether to share transcripts as well.  When they access the recording through the Webex Portal and click on the pencil (edit) icon, they will see a screen like the one below.  If they uncheck any of those boxes, those items will not be available for others when they click on the link to view the recording.

RecordingOptionsWhenSharing.PNG

Response Signature

@Kathy N. Please find the attached transcript I'm referring to.

Rails
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks, @Kathy N.  But I can not find that setting on my profile.

Please follow the steps on this article  

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/n18892z/Create-recording-transcripts-in-meetings-and-webinars

Image for reference:

10_36_19.jpg

 If you do not see this setting means is not enabled by site administrator and can be done from Admin Control Hub

Hello @sreyesmo   Please I'm talking about a badge I got from cisco through Credly.

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Depending on whether your site is set up for transcripts to be recorded for all users, specific users or individuals do this themself; there might be an additional setting that the host needs to do in the Webex Portal.  If individuals manage this themself, double check that the host has turned on "Create recording transcripts for all my MP4 recordings" in the Recording Preferences on their account. 

Response Signature