cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Training - Audio not working in Breakout session

kevin.mcconnell
Level 1
Level 1

This issue was reported by one of our users and I have been able to recreate.    Audio is working fine in the main session.  When I move attendees to a breakout session, the Audio icon is grayed out and if you mouse over, it says Audio Conference is unavailable for this session type.      Is there a setting in admin console or in host mode to enable this?

1 Accepted Solution

bjamaspi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kevin

I took a quick look at your webex training site/session and do not see an issue that should give you that message. If these users are getting audio in the normal training session but not in breakout, I recommend opening a TAC case

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Susan_SamkariWorman , TAC is Cisco's Technical Assistance Center
You can open a support case via the following link: https://mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/case

Response Signature

bjamaspi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kevin

I took a quick look at your webex training site/session and do not see an issue that should give you that message. If these users are getting audio in the normal training session but not in breakout, I recommend opening a TAC case

Hello - I have a colleague experiencing this issue with several participants. What is a TAC case and how can I request some assistance? Thank you!

Thanks for checking.  The feature was enabled on our site last week and we are now using.