Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Garvan Long
Spotlight
Spotlight

Here is a quick reference guide i put together for users to accesses Webex App Help pages. 

Comments
marcusp
Level 1
Level 1

This is really great, thanks!

On the "middle" link at "Downloading the App", there's a missing ":/", that renders the link invalid.

Also, could you slap any Creative Commons License on that? I'd love to use this for my users.

Garvan Long
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @marcusp 

Thanks for the feedback. I have removed the broken link as the links should only be present for platform icons. I will post the update version. I will also look into Creative Common License. The intent is for this content to be used  by anyone unaltered for non commercial use.  In the interim I will send you a direct message confirming that you can used this guide for your users.

Garvan Long
Spotlight
Spotlight

Please see link to the updated  document below. I will post updates to the content here (expected frequency is quarterly) as there are major changes to the functionality  or the referenced links.

Webex App Help Quick Reference v1.1 (Webex version 42.3) 

ansonantoo
Level 1
Level 1

@Garvan Long,

This is really cool, loved this one and the idea. I'd like to include something with calling as well especially on-prem. Would you please help/advise how to get this done.

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@Garvan Long  , This idea is really great.  Not sure if you're willing to share a page of source data (assuming PowerPoint?), but as long as Cisco's links stay valid, this should be a lot easier to update than any homegrown documentation I have poured hours into! 

hugoleguern
Level 1
Level 1

Dear teams,
Do you know where I could find Webex App Quick Reference Guide in other languages (French, German, Italian...)
I would need a 1-2 pages document for a customer.
Thanks
Hugo

Meddane
VIP
VIP

Thanks for sharing.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.