Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
t.matsudo
Level 1
Level 1

My report[1] tells you a simple viewpoint to understand the evolution of the wireless LAN from 1997 to the 2020s. You can also get basic knowledge on an uplink of Wi-Fi6, the latest IEEE 802.11ax standard. Data analysis results based on our experimental study in an indoor office environment using Cisco AP3802I operating in 5 GHz band will help you to understand the basic knowledge on the uplink of Wi-Fi6.

To operate uplink multi-user(UL-MU) transmission properly in Wi-Fi6, each signal power received from client terminals at one AP should be equal. Therefore, each client terminal performs Transmission Power Control (TPC) to reduce each transmission power.

I believe firmly that wireless terminal manufacturers will have a good collaboration with Cisco to have a good performance for UL-MU transmission in Wi-Fi6.

[1]My report has been opened to the public at <https://gblog.netone.co.jp/20200108-1/> since Jan.8, 2020.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

French webcast-routing