cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Wireless - Mobility Blogs
0 Comments
Everyone likes to go fast. The speed of your business, your network and your Wi-Fi is critical to how quickly you can move forward. In this latest generation of wireless networking, Wi-Fi 6, speed is a focus, but it’s not about just individual device spee... Read More
0 Comments
My report[1] tells you the experimental results of the performance of Cisco ClientLink supported on Cisco Aironet access points. You can remember the great performance of ClientLink forever.I have learned that new access points for IEEE802.11ax are Cisco ... Read More
3 Comments
I have a query regarding the OUI update in WLC. In HA deployment, do we need to reboot only primary WLC or both the active and standby after the OUI update ?
5 Comments
Dear Experts, I tried looking at datasheets but couldnt find this info. Can someone tell me or point me to the document which specify the number of internal antennas for 2800 and 3800 APs?
4 Comments
I'm trying create a template to configure a WLAN on a 9800 WLC. I want the WLAN to have a specific ID. How can I set the WLAN ID in a template?
3 Comments
Model:C9120AXI-Q Install EWC on C9120 running with CAPWAP as shown in the attached log, but the installation fails.It looks like you're getting an error like out of storage space.Is there any good way?
7 Comments
What version of PI do you recommend for small scale network with 2*9800 Catalysts, 2*5520 and 3*5508 controllers and with a mix of 350+ APs. (including 9Ks)
3 Comments
Can I have a 10G SFP in port 1 and a 1G SFP port 2 on a 5520? Would that work or if I had a 1g SFP in port 1 and a 10G SFP in port 2 would the speed throttle down to 1g on port 2?
2 Comments
I have a few AIR-CAP3502E-A-K9 access points that I want to change to Lightweight mode. I did a lot of researching and found that I needed the ap3g1-k9w7-tar.153-3.JAB.tar file or a similar version of it.I do have that file and I was able to upload it to ... Read More
0 Comments
My report[1] tells you a simple viewpoint to understand the evolution of the wireless LAN from 1997 to the 2020s. You can also get basic knowledge on an uplink of Wi-Fi6, the latest IEEE 802.11ax standard. Data analysis results based on our experimental s... Read More
2 Comments
Hello, I was searching but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone knows which application with name 16? I attached picture Best Regards,Rodrigo Marques
5 Comments
WLAN controller newb here. A power outage took out my home network but upon return my two SSIDs came back and my three APs went blue... everything WiFi related was working as expected. Sometime later I logged into the WLAN Controller web-page to see I hav... Read More
1 Comment
We're having a heck of a time getting our Carrier Infinity Thermostats (SYSTXCCITC01-B) connected to our Cisco wireless network. The network is rock sold (running vWLC version 8.5.151 and the access points are either 2802i's or 3802i's). The thermostats c... Read More
0 Comments
Dear All, We trying to configure new access point cisco 1832I but can't login Gui and from controller can't pass voice vlan and data vlan from Groups. We did hard reset more time but still we can't access gui after joined Controller, Can anyone support us... Read More
0 Comments
Security has become one of the greatest concerns for every company alike. The industry is moving towards a fast paced and customer-oriented network infrastructure which automatically increases the vulnerabilities a network is exposed to. As the industry t... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad