cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Wireless - Mobility Blogs
12 Comments
The church (for which I'm volunteering my time) has an existing Cisco Access Point (AIR-AP1852I-B-K9) that's working just fine. I have configured a second access point - exact same model (AIR-AP1852I-B-K9) - and am experiencing difficulties getting it to ... Read More
2 Comments
Aironet 1850 as a standalone (Mobility express master) Aironet 1850 as a standalone (Mobility express master)I have just purchased a brand new AIR-AP-1852I-E-K9 for our waiting room. I have never had a Cisco product before. We always had some cheap consum... Read More
0 Comments
Wireless network complexity is on the rise, increasing with each new device that’s added. IT teams need solutions that streamline their maintenance and troubleshooting processes, and that’s exactly the topic of our upcoming #CiscoChat Live on May 31! Cisc... Read More
1 Comment
5G is one of the hottest technologies in the industry now. 5G touts to be the technology that will be able to support all types of services for consumers, enterprise, public safety etc. Many service providers (SPs) are doing lab/field trials and some plan... Read More
0 Comments
Recently, I wanted to upgrade AP 1832i Mobility Express from version 8.2, which came with purchased AP, to 8.5, which is preferred and recommended by TAC. TAC Recommended software However, official procedure did not went smoothly. Just for the note I'm an... Read More
1 Comment
Hello guys! I´m trying to update an Ap 1830i with ME, it´s version is 8.2.11, and I want to upgrade the firmware to 8.7.10. The issue that Cli show me is this... Image downloaded, writing to flash...do PREDOWNLOAD, part1 is active parttar: short readpart.... Read More
0 Comments
Hello , Configured 2 Mesh APs, Mesh#1 has 4 bars and Mesh#2 has 2 bars. It is my understanding that the location of this AP cannot be relocated and it is near a room with electronic devices.. I changed the following Transmit power on 802.11a,802.11b to 5 ... Read More
1 Comment
Hello Team, I received 3 APs AIR-CAP1552H-M-K9, I configured one as Root AP and the rest as Mesh. Several times a day, I noticed that MESHs APs keep dropping out of the network ... Meshs APs are not joining the WLC (wireless/All AP) and under Wireless/rad... Read More
5 Comments
Happy to Introduce “Wireless Config Analyzer Express” the next gen cloud based evolution of the WLC Config Analyzer (WLCCA) with powerful checks for Wireless LAN Controllers , Access Points (AP), Radio Frequency (RF), Mobility, Security, Mesh and Flex Con... Read More
0 Comments
Here is a great video posted by Tech Filed Day of Fred Niehaus where he talks about Access Point Designs. This video was filmed at Fred's presentation at Cisco Live Europe.Video description from the YouTube page:Fred presents on the RF design of the dual ... Read More
0 Comments
We're pleased to announce that Interim software 8.5MR1 Interim version 8.5.107.79 is now posted on the Forum. Obtaining Pre-Release Software Please fill software request access form for 8.5MR1 Interim: http://cs.co/85mr1access Once above step is completed... Read More
0 Comments
You already know how awesome the Cisco Aironet Access Points (AP) are. But what if there was some way to make them even better with more intent-based networking? Imagine bringing the newest generation, virtual BLE, IoT technologies into the mix and future... Read More
0 Comments
4 Comments
Join us on August 29 at 8:00am PT for a deep-dive briefing on Cisco Wide Area Bonjour in Enterprise Networks.During this session we’ll dive into Bonjour and give a demo of the solution. The Apple Bonjour solution specifically designed for residential-clas... Read More
1 Comment
We're pleased to announce that Interim software 8.3MR3 Interim version 8.3.124.40 is now posted on the Forum. Obtaining Pre-Release SoftwarePlease fill software request access form for 8.3MR3 Interim: http://cs.co/83MR3InterimOnce above step is completed,... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Ask the Expert- Firepower configuration & troubleshooting