cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Wireless - Mobility Blogs
1 Comment
Dear Friends, I have to upgrade IOS in 5520, here my question was how to identify which FUS was installed in the WLC.GUI ----Software Version 8.3.141.0Emergency Image Version 8.1.102.0 -------sh sysinfo Product Version.................................. 8.... Read More
  • Wireless Controllers
0 Comments
Hi, Upload speed is low in guest SSID, download is good. the upload and download speed in company ssid is good. Anchor controller is behind Palo Alto firewall. TCP MSS value is 1200.
  • Wireless Controllers
0 Comments
Security has become one of the greatest concerns for every company alike. The industry is moving towards a fast paced and customer-oriented network infrastructure which automatically increases the vulnerabilities a network is exposed to. As the industry t... Read More
2 Comments
We got some new Apple Macbook Air, when connected to wifi, we found the link speed was only 54Mbits, but other laptops like DELL or Panasonic were working fine, the link speed was at least 800 Mbits. we are using Cisco WLC 5504 and 2702I ap.and the funny ... Read More
  • Wireless Controllers
2 Comments
In today’s world where business needs to be up and available 24X7, one of the major challenges faced by a lot of companies is the seamless uptime of their network infrastructure. Any company’s primary focus is always on keeping its infrastructure ready fo... Read More
0 Comments
As a network administrator keeping up with the methods of today is more challenging, and not relying solely on traditional ways of configuration and management is demanding. APIs have become a buzz word, and supporting it shows that your device is next-ge... Read More
0 Comments
We’re looking for network operators and engineers to complete a 2-minute icon preference study. The icon choice will help us better represent information on a Cisco software product. Click here: https://ciscoux.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6saOh5sRd7dwAi... Read More
0 Comments
Most of the times while considering for wireless controllers, we look at what are the options available for deployment – physical appliance for my large campus or virtual appliance deployed on private/public cloud? Or a wireless controller embedded on a s... Read More
0 Comments
On Tuesday, May 14 at 8 am PT, join us for an introduction to Catalyst 9600, including architecture, security, network operations, and demo. Register for the briefing today.
0 Comments
Learn more about the projected timeline for the 802.11ax standards release. Greg Dorai, Vice President of Product Management, shares his thoughts about the rollout of Wi-Fi 6/802.11ax and the necessary steps before its full potential is realized. Cisco is... Read More
6 Comments
We had an experimental study in our indoor office environment to confirm the effect of enabled Probe Suppression in a Micro cell on a MACRO cell architecture of Cisco AP3802I in dual 5GHz band operations [1]. It was found that the enabled Probe Suppressio... Read More
0 Comments
Chuck Robbins, Cisco Chief Executive, told Barron's that Cisco will beat its rivals in the 5G race. Read his interview from the Mobile World Congress in Spain and find out why he says Cisco's expertise in security is a significant advantage to consumers i... Read More
0 Comments
50% off Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers Buy Cisco DNA Software subscriptions and get 50% off Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers. Get the industry’s most reliable and highly secure controllers and you receive a great deal to upgrade your i... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards