Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS Solution Engine https configuration

maucapina
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys

I am installing a CA certificate in the ACS Solution Engine, the certificate is succesfully installed, then I restart the appliance normally, but I can't use HTTPS transport. Applying the check box "Use HTTPS Transport for Administration Access" and submit, this message is visualized:

Can't initialize HTTPS transport: server or certification authority certificate is not installed

I hope your posts, thanks in advance

Marcelo

2 Replies 2

Tiago Antunes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

In "Edit Certificate Trust List" settings under "ACS Certificate Setup" make certain that the CA certificate appear.

If not install it using the "ACS Certification Authority Setup" page.

Next at the "Install ACS Certificate" page make sure that you see the certificate installed ! (you should see the following headline: "Installed

Certificate Information" and inside the details of the certificate.

I suggest you open both certificates ACS and CA certificates and validate their Certificate Template fields to make sure that the value of CA's cert
is CA and ACS's cert is Web Server.

Also make sure that ACS cert was installed via "Install ACS Certificate" page and CA cert was installed via "ACS Certification Authority Setup" page.

HTH,

Tiago

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

Marcelo,

Please Mark this Question as "Answered" if you have received correction information from Tiago.

thanks,

Vinay

Thanks & Regards
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card