cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

when we confiure wlc for authentication using ACS server or 802.1x server then we have to configure the same authentication method on client device also under profile management of the cisco aironet desktop utility. but what happens when we r using i...

We have WCS configured to authenticate with ACS(TACACS). Is it possible to set the TACACS user profiles to access specific controllers and specific maps on the WCS server?In that case what are the custom attributes to use to make that work?Thanks!

ngholmieh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello NetPro gurus!I am currently troubleshooting an issue we are having with our Guest (completely open) WLAN in which it seems certain clients are losing their layer 3 connectivity while staying 'connected' to the LWAP(s). These certain clients los...

s.clinard by Level 5
  • 50 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Please can anyone help me. I am wondering how CRLs work with Cisco ACS Appliances. I am having real problems finding a good document on it. As it is an appliance, I assume there are some funky things that need to happen, if your PKI is bas...

Hi All,Lets say I had an enviroment like this.I have a coporate access point in channel 11. Then in close proximityThere is a home network that is in channel 11.Will my G network slow down to B rates, and if i could not change channel, would I just ...

HelloI've just taken delivery of the NAC Guest Server (upgraded to v2.0.0) and I'm looking to integrate it with our AD domain for sponsor login.I configured the appropriate controllers and it's "tested" okay.However when I attempt to connect as a spo...

mgriffit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC - Cluster ..?

Hi netpros,Just a quick question regarding the WLC. I am rolling out 2 per site for redundancy and load sharing. Regarding the configuration of the controllers are they completely independent or can it be replicated .. things like WLANs, local users...

I have a 7921 wireless phone that can send but not receive calls. This only happens in a single location at our facility. The phone works fine in other locations. I'm assuming it is related to the AP in that specific area. Has anyone seen this b...

HiIm are having problems with editing the User Field in the WCS. The purpose was to enable the ease to identify clients on the wireless network through their names rather than through MAC addresses which are currently the only method of authenticatio...

A few days ago, we lost the Ethernet connection to one of our 1310 Bridges. Restarting the unit restored access for a short time. A technician tried to reload the IOS over the console port and set the speed to 115200, and then lost the ability to com...

spille by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card