cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP371 tagged VLANs extremely slow

kurian
Level 1
Level 1

When I used tagged VLANs on the SSIDs the performance is extremely slow (barely 1.5 Mb/s transfer rates) even though Sessions page shows the client connected at full speed. If I change the SSID to the untagged VLAN ID then I get full speed transfers.

Please provide the beta firmware that fixes this issue (as provided to another customer for the same problem) or give an ETA when the stable version will be released.

3 Replies 3

kurian
Level 1
Level 1

I've not found any solutions to this problem. Can someone from Cisco please respond? Even my support ticket 632773451 has gone completely ignored.

timgill_asa
Level 1
Level 1

Under Cisco Defect number CSCUQ93941 I see that an updated firmware has resolved the issue on 12/18/2014 but it is not publicly available yet. Can anyone determine when this fix will be available to the public?

Tim Gill

This model is bad, this has not been solved yet and now it is 2021, it should be avoided. When I removed it from the network, everything behaved normally. And I don't want to comment on this with the iPhone, when I found out I realized how bad they are and how little Cisco cares about the user and tries to solve the problem.