viktor.bozhko1
Level 1
Level 1

How to solve this?

7 Replies 7

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

My name Eric Moyers. I am an Engineer in the Small Business Support Center.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue. 

Can we get a little more information? I am assuming that one of the IP's listed in the log (172.25.70.12, 172.25.70.11) is for the WAP561 or is both of them for WAP561's?

Are you using the correct credential login for that/those devices?  

Are those the only devices on your network or are there others that you can successfully see in Active Advisor?

Thanks,

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Cisco Presales Technical Support | Wireless Subject Matter Expert

Please rate helpful Posts and Let others know when your Question has been answered.

Hello, Eric!

We have 3 Wap561 but i use two for less log. No one get me in. 

Yes i'm using correct credential login. They have same login and pass. and by web browser i can login.

Yes is only this 3 wap561 for now in our network. 

In all WAP561 last firmware, now they are work separately(not as single point setup).

I will pull a couple out and see if I can replicate in the lab.

Eric Moyers

Viktor

I apologize for the delay, I have been doing some training for New Hires in another location.

I have pulled one of these into my lab and have had no issues getting CAA to scan the device. Within the GUI of CAA what does the device show? 

Eric Moyers

Hello

Here is.

By the way, my pc work in other network 192.168.1.*

And WAP561 in 172.25.70.*

But i can free ping and open management page in browser. Our server routes this networks. May be server when routing block some ports on firewall? Which ports need to be open? 

Later i'll change ip address on my pc to this 172.25.70.* net. and try to add again.

From your attachments, I would believe that routing is not the issue. If it was then CAA would not have found them. This picture znimok_ekrana_2015-03-24_12.24.45.png makes me believe this is an issue with the login userid or password. 

Just for purely testing sake, could you change the login password to something very generic, like Password123 or something and retest.

Eric Moyers 

Hello Eric.

Sorry for delay. I was busy these days.

You are right generic password very helped me.

And now i guess why i have this issue.

When i add new generic password, quality password indicator shows status Weak. And Cisco Active Advisor added my AP.

Then i tried to set old password, and quality password indicator show status below minimum.

So i think that problem was in quality password .

Thanks, Eric.