Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

i setup the a second ssid  aka vap, it works no issues but i notice its on the same lan as my regular network this does not seem secure to me. if you know my gateway you can start digging to get to my network. or is this something i should not worry ...

Resolved! cisco wap4410n

hello there, i recently bought a cisco wap4410n for my home lab, i configure it, and it was running perfectthere i something that i noticed: when i created the 3rd ssid, computers couldnt ping each otherexample: ssid 1 - pc1 can ping pc2             ...

Resolved! RV180W WIFI Issues

I have an RV180W that performs perfect for wired hosts and even remote IPSEC clients.When clients are using Wi-Fi everything falls apart.Clients as close as 10 feet away have trouble getting out to the internet.  The problem is not consistent. Hosts ...

Hi, there is a captive portal into this model that seems perfect to give guess access. I live in France, and when you give internet guess access to someone you have to log (for one year!) : -1- name (can be achieve by the person that gives a user), n...

impi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just received my Cisco VPN Router model RV042. Im just trying to figure out how to set up my wireless equiptment with it, and my main question at this time is:1) How can I get my wireless equipment to connect to the RV042?-Current equipment is Air-...

bmb519881 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a similar issue as others have had with the WAP371 and clients disconnecting randomly. most of the discussion didn't have any real content, just said to open a case, which I have not done yet as im still researching this but I wanted to see if...

anthonya1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes