Views
Helpful
Replies

1400 Series Question

Matt Cooper
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We recently had a thunderstorm w/ heavy rain come through and after that one of our AIR-BR1410A-A-K9-N stopped associating to our other 1400 bridge.

We could still SSH into it, etc, so it seemed fine. The alignment of the antennas was also fine, which lead to possible water damage on the radio.

My main question is, how can you tell if a radio is bad from a command stand point? Is there any specific radio commands to troubleshoot if it's good or bad?

Thank you,
Matt.

18 Replies 18

Thanks for the help.

Saravanan Lakshmanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Reliability of the interface as a fraction of 255 (255/255 is 100 percent reliability), calculated as an exponential average over 5 minutes.

txload/rxload=Load on the interface as a fraction of 255 (255/255 is completely saturated), calculated as an exponential average over 5 minutes.

You just confused the hell out of me .. LOL and thats EASY to do ..

255/255 is 100% reliablity and then its mentioned 255/255 is complete saturation ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin