Views
Helpful
Replies

2702i AP client support

hammadhamid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I am Hammad, A representative Engineer from a company " TechAccess" in Islamabad, Pakistan. We are selling one of our customer's cisco 2702i Access Points. As the clients requirement is to give internet connectivity to large number of hosts, a question is aroused that how many clients are supported by cisco 2702i AP. It would be highly appreciated If a document regarding this can be shared so we can give a hard evidence to the customer.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I am talking from a TECHNICAL perspective.    The screen-shot is in a MARKETING context.  

A single wireless access point can support up to 2000 clients.  Any wireless engineer is not that crazy to allow that many wireless clients associate to a single AP.  

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Read THIS.

ok. But How can we explain this?

Access Point Comparisons

I am talking from a TECHNICAL perspective.    The screen-shot is in a MARKETING context.  

A single wireless access point can support up to 2000 clients.  Any wireless engineer is not that crazy to allow that many wireless clients associate to a single AP.  

ok thanks

please check out the number of clients support per AP in the comparison chart in the shared doc

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card