cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

5417 Dynamic Authorization failed

Leo TI
Level 1
Level 1

Failure Reason: 11213 No response received from Network Access Device after sending a Dynamic Authorization request

Hello friends
I have an ise VM 3.1.0.518, a 9800 VM controller 17.9.4a, with a guest user redirection page, everything works fine, the client authenticates successfully but does not access the internet, checking I see that the authorization fails. I tested it with another 2504 controller and it works fine.

caso1.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In

Aaa radius server 

Did you enable CoA ? 

Did you config CoA server and it key ?

MHM

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI :  https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwc49580
           It's probably a bug in ISE , make sure to be at least at versions mentioned in 
          Known Fixed Releases ; or above

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

thanks for the helpI have updated my ISE to patch version 5.
But I still have the same problems

LeoTI_0-1724936644615.png

LeoTI_1-1724936770995.png

- Report to TAC , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Policy profile > advanced > aaa policy

Enable both 

Allow aaa override 

NAC state 

MHM

In

Aaa radius server 

Did you enable CoA ? 

Did you config CoA server and it key ?

MHM

Thank you very much for putting the information in this field (although it disappears here) and it worked, that's the problem

LeoTI_0-1724939959270.png

Friend you are so welcome 

Have a nice day 

MHM

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card