Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I have upgraded our wireless infrastructure from Gibraltar 16.12.4a to Amsterdam 17.3.3. The service works well, but the GUI does not load some configurations and keep looping when trying to lead others. We have C9800-L-F as WLC and 9120AX...

After factory resetting the AP's this is what i am getting...No connection to the WLC. This happened to two AP's out of 4.*Mar 1 00:00:13.514: %SOAP_FIPS-2-SELF_TEST_IOS_SUCCESS: IOS crypto FIPS self test passed (15)*Mar 1 00:00:13.517: *** CRASH_LO...

JDT69RR by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have newly deployed Catalyst C9800-L-K9 Wireless Controller. The Authentication method is PSK and 802.1x. Tried to connect the Wi-Fi from laptop and mobiles but getting Error for Android 11 Mobiles. Rest of mobiles are able to connect. We tried fo...

dhivakar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have just ordered a very cheap but NIB C819 to play with. I want to connect the active GPS port to a third party antenna that requires 5v but cant find out what the output of the C819 active GPS SMA port is. The Cisco brand antenna has a spec...

majorthom by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,Here I have a problem that I think is quite difficult for me to identify what the problem is. Then I came to this forum to ask you guys.So the problem is that our Access Point always changes its IP address. I don't know why but it never ...

XJoss by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 AIR-AP3800 that somehow are not joining to the WLC out of the blue, I have 4 other ap's on the same switch but they are 3500'sI believe it is a license issue, as the license count on cli shows 50/50 but in the web interface it shows 45/50  *...

I have two different VLan's for this Access Point. I have a switch port 47 on a 3750X POE Switch configured per below: interface GigabitEthernet1/0/47switchport access vlan 10switchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswitchport trunk native vlan 10switchpo...

Resolved! Heatmap

Hi,I am using using Cisco WLC 2500 with some AP type AIR-AP1852E-A-k9.Is there anyway i can get a heatmap?ThanksTazio

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was hoping some people in the community could help me understand better the function of the Air Marshal features in Meraki. From what I can tell from my testing with it, it can only block internal rogue SSIDs, but is there any thing we can do a...

scross1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EWC on 9105AXI

Hello This is probably newbie questions but I'm not able to find answers in Cisco documentation.I've got two Catalyst 9105AXI with EWC. When I'm connecting on the EWC interface, no AP has joined, even the AP on which the EWC is running. Is it normal ...