Views
Helpful
Replies

5520 Controller Network Summary Timeline

Stefan_954
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Does anyone have any idea what the time period is set to when you're on the Network Summary page?

I see Rogue APs, Top Application Usage, Top Client Usage but there's no option/indication for the timeline of this data.

My top application is Facebook with 5.1TB (1.1 Gbps Throughput) usage but I have not idea if this is in the last day or 97 days that the controller has been up for.

3 Replies 3

Hi

"When the dashboard timeout is turned off, the session will expire after 4 hours."

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/catalyst-9800-series-wireless-controllers/guide-c07-743627.html 

Hi Flavio,

Thank you for the info.

I see that link is for the 9800 controllers, is it the same for the 5520's?

I would also like to add that very early in the mornings, the top client usage and top applications usage is still very high (+-5TB for Top Application Usage), which wouldn't make sense if the timer is 4 hours.

I have the 9800's and my dashboard even if I logout, will have the data.  There is an option to clear it out and of course a reboot would also do the same.  On the 9800's the application visibility page goes up to 48 hours.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card