Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys finally got my vWLC working and now I'm stuck with these Lightweight AP's that don't want to join. I got 3 all same models except one is equipped with AIR-RM3000M either way non of them wants to join my vWLC. Before I had some certificate iss...

CyborgX_CZ by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team.    is it possible to disable the AP console port after it has joined the wlc, configured, and deployed? the goal is to the lock down the AP once it has been deployed/installed. would the "no exec" command provide the ability to lock down ...

rdediana by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We have disabled WPA1 on all of our WLANs except for one. This one WLAN is for wireless printers only, and we have a bunch of old wireless printers that don't appear to have WPA2 as a security option.We were thinking of possibly creating an...

Hi Ya'all Wondering if any super-duper-mega-hypo-galactic-megatron Cisco expert can help me, stupidly i bought some second hand AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9 wireless routers to cover some blank areas of our site, i hooked them up and have been told by our guy t...

Hello guys.I've got one 5520 WLC with 8.5.140.0 with 154 2800 APs.My Cisco Prime is  3.4.0.0.348 build. I have enough licenses for these equipment. Problem: In Cisco Prime only 134 Aps are shown. they are all on the same controller and have the same ...

We have a 5500 wireless controller and 3308 model AP. This is a new implementation. The APs connected on a switch should connect to the local controller but instead it is registering on the main head office controller. The option set for the whole su...

Hi Guys,So I got a task to change the current AP on my branch office from Non-Cisco to Cisco 2802. I know a bit of FlexConnect mode for branch office deployment, but I never deployed it. Is it really a better option compared to Local mode?On my deplo...

I have a customer that has older Dickson Temperature loggers that work great on the Cisco Access points both Controller based and autonomous. They recently started purchasing new ones  that we cannot get working on Controller based or Autonomous Cisc...

jeckert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes