Views
Helpful
Replies

AIR-CAP2702I-A-K9 not connecting to WLC 2504 after power cut

moorpark
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Short expalnation to issue, after power cut Some APs not joined to WLC. But 4 of them joined. Any suggestions would be great.Best wishes

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- As stated , a power outage is irregular. You then need to restart the APs again  when the power feed is solid,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi @marce,

thank you so much for reply and Its all POE and i have done a few off them but nothing change. But firstly only 3 was down (after replace patchpanel keystone jack) then i loging web gui on to WLC i see time was 10hr different then i corrected then reboot from section of WLC command-Reboot-reboot without Save then nothing did same proces Save and Reboot again nothing then i have disconect WLc from power outlet then power up this time only 4 joined/connected rest of them disconect/not joined pls see picture of it. thank you in advance. Ps I am not the IT pro.

Hi,

Certificate issues? Are you able to connect to the AP serial console and check messages?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card