Views
Helpful
Replies

Aironet 1250 series - problem: removing client

_nurvasi_
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have two AIR-AP1252AG-A-K9 each one have three  AIR-ANT2506 antennas. One is a Root Bridge and the other a Non-Root Bridge. The distance between them is less than 80 meters...

I just need to connect the two networks: slfjd

switch______Root Bridge - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Non-Root Bridge ________switch

They connect ok, but in x time, disconnect!!

I can see this in the event-log:

Information Interface Dot11Radio0, Deauthenticating Station f866.f2e9.6ad0

Information Interface Dot11Radio0, Deauthenticating Station f866.f2c0.8e90 Reason: Previous authentication no longer valid

Warning Packet to client f866.f2c0.8e90 reached max retries, removing the client

They are very close, where is the problem? Can anyone help me please????

Here are the configuration files.

Thanks in advance!!!

8 Replies 8

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

How long have they been up and working? I would check to see if the antenna cable and or connection has corrosion. The leads should be on the bottom since those antennas have a drop or moisture home at the bottom.

There is line of site and you don't have any interference between the two bridges?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

They can working 30 minutes, 2 hours... It depends, is variable...

The two aironets are indoor and no, they don´t have between interferences. Well, the antennas are only three / four meters high, cars and trucks can pass through the middle (see attach)

And how HIGH (from the ground) are BOTH WAPs positioned?

_nurvasi_
Level 1
Level 1

I dont know exactly..but one about 5 meters and the other one 3...

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hmmmm ... 3 metres?

I noticed in your attachment picture that you have a point-to-point bridge between the two buildings in an road intersection.

Are you saying that the WAPs are approximately 3 metres and 5 metres off the ground????

What happens when a truck passes by?  Doesn't the signal get blocked???

You are rigth, I install the root-bridge on the second floor (The last one), now it is above the trucks.

Now my connection always respond (ping command), but always lost packets!!! I think there must be something wrong in the configuration, because it is not normal...

With the passage of time, they respond to the pings (lossing packet) but I cant access to them!!! And I only solve it restarting my switch!!! The switch goes crazy!!! what is happend???

I only want it to this:

switch______Root Bridge - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Non-Root Bridge ________ Desktop

Only need connect this PC to the network!!! Maybe I need add a swithc before the desktop??? or the problem is the configuration??? There are only 60 meters away from both aironets....

Can anyone help me, PLEASE??? What is wrong?

THANKS in advance!!!!

_nurvasi_
Level 1
Level 1

no, all time trucks are crossing and no blocks the signal....

_nurvasi_
Level 1
Level 1

I have problems!!!!

Suddenly my aironets stop responding to a ping command, and more computers in my network fails!!! Then I restart only root-bridge and all run again.....

Only happens since I connected the two aironets to the network...

I dont know what is happen??? why???!!!

PLEASE need help, only need this two aironet connets two switchs, I dont need wifi clients.... its easy!!! but not for me!!!

I see this document: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008058f53e.shtml

But I dont use RADIUS server to connect my aironets, I dont want wifi clients... I need user RADIUS SERVER???

I upload my configs, what is wrong???

Please help me....

Thanks

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card