cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Im going throguh a Cisco preseller ( dont think they fully qualified - more like sales men) and they recommended cisco 3600e AP and 2566P4W antenna for external.One thing I dont undertand it the 3600i is designed for internal but the antenna is for e...

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two AIR-AP1252AG-A-K9 each one have three  AIR-ANT2506 antennas. One is a Root Bridge and the other a Non-Root Bridge. The distance between them is less than 80 meters...I just need to connect the two networks: slfjd switch______Root Bridg...

_nurvasi_ by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a site where all users and in one building and other building 2 users are there which is 200 meters . They dont want to run fiber as its very expensive . They are looking for some solution like to keep some wireless device in this buld and ...

Hi.I have few APs working in hreap mode as local switching. I have Guest WLAN and after connection to that WLAN client must accept security regulations. The problem is that on WLC under Security->Web Auth -> Web login page  I put text saying:"Read a ...

Hey, everyone!. I was pondering on getting a certificate fro ma public CA to maintain easier configuration for end users.There will be a multitude of devices on this wireless network configured with 802.1x PEAP. (iPhones, iPADs, Droids, and PC'sof co...

Folks,         I have 4 ports of a 5508 connected to 4 different switches. The 4 switches are in different Pods. I want students in these pods to be able to access the management IP of the 5508. Any ideas?                  

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know a set of CLI commands that I can use to determine the IP address for the Non-Root bridge (Cisco 1310 running 12.4(25d)JA1) that a given MAC address is behind. For this case, the root-bridge is trunking VLANs across to several non-roo...

casanavep by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Could you plese advise me on how i can take backup of configuration from my WLC. I got ftp or tftp server but when i try to go under commands and upload file its not working.. please help..

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card