cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BENQ Touch Panel with Airplay not working

jrpfahl
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CISCO 5520 WLC, Cisco Switches, MacBook Airs, ipads and apple tvs. Our setup works to allow any mac and ipad to screen share to any apple tv all through the wireless. However, I just added 11 BenQ Touch panels, "big computer monitors that are touch enabled) to the same SSID that the macs and apple tv's are on, Turned on the airplay feature on the Ben Q Board to allow an ipad to screen share to the panel.  The panels are showing in the WLC mDNS Domains List. However, the panels are NOT showing in the screen mirroring list on the IPAD. What on WLC could be stopping the panel from being broadcast, advertised, once it has been discovered by WLC, but not show up on the IPAD screen mirroring list. They are all on the same ssid. thank you

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check this article :

https://www.reddit.com/r/k12sysadmin/comments/qllafx/cisco_wlc_5520_and_touch_panel_airplay_not_working/

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

That’s also my article unresolved
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card