cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Platform: 9800-L-FSoftware: 17.3.2a SSID:WPA(AES/TKIP)+WPA2(AESCCMP128) running simple PSK authentication. No L3 Auth involved. The DHCP forwarding is orchestrated by the 9800 via the SVI. After scouring the configuration and comparing 9800 & 5508 th...

Tob by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllPlease could you confirm that the reason for restarting of the access point is related with Poe issue?Last reset from power-onI didn't find logs for Poe issue...Logs from the switch:016229: Jun 17 10:32:42: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol...

Hello team, Im new in the wireless world and I'm reading docs about the controller Catalyst 9800-CL and I'm facing some doubts, we can see 3 interfaces in the manual, they are:1- Device Management interface;2- Wireless Management interface;3- High Av...

LKL4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a weird issue with some MacBooks we are using on wireless. When we leave the MAC address on standard setting we get speed throttling on download (2 mbps down and 100 up) but if we change the MAC address, we get full download speeds (100 down a...

Hello Everyone!  I have two types of RF cables AIR-CAB005LL-N and CAB-L400-5-N-N According to specs AIR-CAB005LL-NN(m)-STR to N(m)-RALMR-400, 5 foot RF cableType: outdoor DB (direct burial) CAB-L400-5-N-NN(m)-STR to N(m)-RALMR-400, 5 foot RF cableTyp...

Test5047 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to configure more than one snmp trap receiver with same snmp community string in AireOS WLC. AireOS WLC(Cisco Controller) >config snmp trapreceiver create ABCDEFGH 10.10.10.11SNMP Trap Receiver added!(Cisco Controller) >config snmp trapreceive...

Hello experts,  @balaji.bandi  @Scott Fella  @Sandeep Choudhary  @Rob Ingram  I have two 1704 APs connected with 2504 Controller. Both APs look fine within Controller login but Physically, One AP having green blinking light whereas other AP is having...

Hello Geniuses, I have WLC 2504 and running with 1700 and 2700 series APs at the moment. Couple of AP 1130 also were working fine till few days ago. After a reboot of WLC due to the power failure, all of a sudden, all 1130 APs are not joining to the ...

cleetusant by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes