Views
Helpful
Replies

Bridges 1310 power injector issue when electrical power is cutt of

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have some (standalone mode) Bridges and AP's Cisco 1310   and i noticed that when electrical power was down and then come up again these AP/Bridges didn't start up. I have  to disconnect power transformer from power injector and connect them again for that AP/Bridges come up.

Anyone have experienced these type of behavior?

How could i workaroun this? Because power injectors aren't in place with easy access...

Thanks

Best Regards

MC

8 Replies 8

Federico Lovison
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi MC,

I've already seen this happening and it's usually due to a hardware issue with the power supply (AC/DC converter).

Please open a TAC case to further investigate this issue and proceed with the hardware replacement if the diagnosis is confirmed.

Thanks,

Federico

--
If this answers your question please mark the question as "answered" and rate it, so other users can easily find it.

Hi,

It seems this a "standard"  behavior because after i saw this in new out of box briges 1310 i have checked with old bridges 1310 and also happened...

Thanks.

Best Regards

MC

Hi MC,

Can you please send a picture of the AC/DC converter?

Thanks,

Federico

Hi,

I don't have chance right know to send you photos of AC/DC adapter. But they are normal AC/DC adapters that come with equipment when you buy 1310 Bridges.

What do you want to see or check in photo?

Thanks.

Best Regards

MC

Thanks MC,

Ok, no worries for the picture.

However, can you please confirm what is the Model # of the AC/DC adapter?

It may be either:

- EADP-18MB

- AA25480L

Whereas the P/N should be 341-0306-01 B0

Can you please confirm the above?

Regards,

Federico

Hi,

For one old bridge 1310  that i have here as spare

Its Model ADP-18PB

P/N 34-1977-03 A0

Model seems equal to the one that i have in costumer. Regarding Part Number i don't know if its equal but i will try to check next time i'll go to costumer.

Thanks,

MC

Thanks MC,

please let me know once you confirm what exact model the end customer is using as I would be surprised to see such an issue with the power supply you reported.

In any case, as this would either require further investigation or an RMA, it may be a good idea to open a TAC case to tackle this.

Cheers,

Fede

Hi Frederico,

Power injector.

AIPR-PWRINJ-BLR2

P/N 800-25334-05

Output – 48V-165mA

Input -     48V-210mA

Power transformer

P/N 341-0306-01  ( B0 )

Input -      100-240V-600mA

Output – 48V-380mA