cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear friendswe are having 2 aironet 1240 but i am very surprised with the range in these devices .it very back. am i doint any mistake. i configured it for batter range. but still within 20 mins i get signal strenght "good" only. and right now the de...

Hello,We have an issue where people on our guest wifi network are not allowed to access websites with non standard ports.eg.  http://www.mycompany.com:81/They just get a 404 error in there browser.Is there a place on the WLC that you can allow certai...

Hello,I would need to generate a new shared key for a Guest-Wi-Fi and send it to defined e-mail addresses every week.Does anybody know, is it possible to script it on a WLC?Gorazd

gorazd863 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am expieriencing a weird behavior in the WLAN for guest users.I can create tipical guest users and it redirects me to the sign in web page (there is no web auth server, it's done by the WLC itself) and it works normally. But I am having sever...

We have a couple dozen AP1131AG access points on campus, each running c1130-k9w7-tar.124-21a.JA1.  For several years now, we have had an intermittent issue where, after a restart due to power outage or what have you, the AP comes back up, but it has ...

acadia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,While i am trying to integrate ACS (10.216.24.25) with the AD server (10.216.12.73), i am getting error.Following is the capture i got, The error says, says “bindResponse(1) invalidCredentials (80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A9, comment:...

Dear fellows,I have installed 4 unit Cisco Aironet 1250 acting as Autonomous AP each.I want to integrate these AP to Windows Active Directory for authentication level.When I read configuration guide on Cisco Aironet, they must be authenticated via RA...

I have a Wireless LAN Controller 4402 and WCS 7.0, and I have a few MAC addresses that are "disabled" due to policy violations. How can I view a log or a report that will show me if these MAC addresses are still attempting to connect?

mstrz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to add WCS as a AAA client for authentication with Radius  in my set-up.how to configure WCS for the same.where are all those options in WCS.Please guide me for the same.

I have downloaded the customized web-auth bundle and have editedsome of the pages with no problem. i do however run into an issue if i try to use some thing like a CSS script on aweb-auth page. is CSS HTML scripting not supported on the WLC? From wha...

We have a couple of CAPWAP 1140 aps in a remote office with HREAP enabled.  802.1X+CCKM is used for the SSID.Everything seems to work normally (local switching, RADIUS authentication, etc.), however, client roaming seems to be an issue.  Clients who ...

robdog01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card