Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCKM with abg card

Is it possible that the new abg cisco card doesnt support cckm? with the "old" 350b card it works fine.

i didnt found anything on cco.

bernhard

5 Replies 5

egermany
Level 1
Level 1

CB21AG and PI21AG support CCKM. It is enabled automatically when you configure LEAP. If you are using XP you need to disable the 802.1x supplicant and the MS WCM.

But it doesnt work, with the 350 card i get authen. with keymanagement cckm but not with the cb21ag. here is the config:

interface Dot11Radio0

no ip address

no ip route-cache

!

encryption key 2 size 128bit 0 12345678901234567890123456 transmit-key

encryption mode ciphers ckip-cmic

!

ssid wlanlab

authentication open

authentication network-eap eap_methods

authentication key-management cckm

thx bernhard

I am having the same issue and have CCKM working properly with the 350 and Dell adapetrs.

The Install and Config guide for the cb21ag states that you should pick WPA and then LEAP. In my case the adapter shows it passed auth and is trying to renew the IP, but the AP says it is failing auth.

I see you have the transmit key 2 in your config. I have seen conflicting Cisco docs about if that was needed. The 350 and Dell adapters seem to work the same with or without it.

i opend a tac case, it isnt support yet, cckm with the abg card. =( will supported soon

Hi There

Yes, this is a strange one. Basically, if you upgrade to the latest version of the ADU, 1.1.0.10, released on the 18th June, then this shoudl resolve the issue. However, it will not work every single time I find. Sometimes it reports CCKM key management is being used, sometimes it says none is being used!!

Anyway, that should at least get it working :)

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card