Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNP wireless self study material

pavel.mr4
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I am trying to get the CCNP Wireless cert, but I can't find any selfstudy material besides the quick references books, is this enough ? is there anything else I could check on?

Kind regards!

3 Replies 3

Mithali_Scott
Level 1
Level 1

The CNCP Wireless certification recognizes the expertise and technical intellect of wireless professionals and places an emphasis on wireless networking principles and theory. Fast Lane's CCNP Wireless training will teach you to design, implement and operate Cisco Wireless networks and mobility infrastructures.

caroline_parks
Level 1
Level 1

CCNP Wireless certification addresses the need for designing, implementing, and securing Cisco Wireless networks for optimal performance. CCNP Wireless certification emphasizes wireless networking principles and theory. It also recognizes the expertise and technical acumen of wireless professionals who can assess and translate network business requirements into technical specifications that in turn, result in successful business outcomes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card