Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco c9120axi-e webui problem

m-ch
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a Cisco c9120axi-e access point, and I want to configure it, but the SSID is not displaying. I connected it with a router, it got an IP address, but the web interface of the access point is not accessible with its IP address.

Best regards,

7 Replies 7

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- It can only be used in standalone mode if it is running embedded wireless controller software (=?)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

it got an IP address  - what IP it has ? from what device you try to connect to AP ?

check EWC deployment guide :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/embedded-wireless-controller-catalyst-access-points/white-paper-c11-743398.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

m-ch
Level 1
Level 1

I recently installed a network access point in my home network to extend my Wi-Fi coverage. I connected this access point to my main router, which also provides an internet connection, and I connected my PC to the same router.

While performing a scan of IP addresses on the network, I found that the access point had obtained the IP address 192.168.1.135. However, when I try to access this address via a web browser, I don't receive any response

Try using https://192.168.1.135

Regards, LG
*** Please Rate All Helpful Responses ***

-  GUI is only available  if it is running embedded wireless controller software (=?)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

If you are already running embedded wireless controller software, are you able to ping the AP IP or access it via terminal, if yes try different browser, try incognito mode.

-hope this helps-

I don't receive any response

connect the console cable and check, also make sure you are running EWC image.

if all good you can start zero day provisioning as mentioned before post :

Day 0 – provisioning using the over-the-air setup wizard

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card