cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC 5520 AP's not getting registered

HI guys,I got a 5520 Wireless LAN Controller with 8.3.143.0trying to connect AIR-AP2802I-K9 with running image 8.5.140.0just to let you know I have connected them on a local switch on a testing environment as im using this for a bigger project im ver...

zumriatha by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Radio reset due to (56) Radio channel set

I have some access points that were with this message "Radio reset due to (56) Radio channel set" They were working with DCA best, after I switched to 20MHz the problem stopped occurring. this problem only happened with the 5GHz radio. Has anyone see...

Edu by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Catalyst 9800 on Hyper v issue

Hello,Strange issue with Catalyst 9800 hosted on Hyper v:Interfaces doesn't work in switch port mode:if interfaces are configured in switchport mode (access or trunk) it seem there is no transmission to the outside.In routing mode it works correctly....

guidov2 by Beginner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Client switchover time when AP fails

Hello,I have a customer demanding very short downtime on clients connected to an AP that fails/disconnects. When an AP fails, the clients connected should switch to another AP in less than 1 second. Is this even possible? From what I understand, the ...

Resolved! AP doesn't join controller

I've got 4 AP's out of 7 that didn't join the controller. They get an IP address and should use option 43 to join as the other ones. show cdp neighbors learned me that they run a recovery image (AP3G2-RCVK9W8-M) but I am unable to log in using Cisco/...

hcombee by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC upgrade not updating primary image

Hi, Trying to upgrade and predownload image to AP:s fails. After the FTP transfer to the WLC controller the "show boot" command should display the new firmware version as the primary. But this doesn't happen. Tried uploading the firmware multiple tim...

AP not joining controller

Hello Members,I do have an AP 2702i-E-k9 AP is not joining to controller which is setup locally. Getting an invalid country code.Country and time set date as below, if i set it for "KZ" " RU Fed "country AP will join. if i remove RU from country list...

Shivu b by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Testing lab gear

Looking to upgrade some lab gear from 5508's/2504's and 2600's 2700's and wanted to get some opinions: C9300-24P (It says 200 APs, so I'm guessing that is 200 per stack? All the AP's need to be connected to the same stack?  Or is this different from ...

ALIAOF_ by Frequent Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: