cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco WLC - Mobile phone connectivity issue .

aslam.bajwa
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All .

I have cisco WLC 2504 , integrated with LDAP all is working fine for PC and Desktop machines . but when try to connect mobile phones its asking for pre shared key only instead of user name and password as WLC is integrated with WLC.

Please Advise .

Regards

4 Replies 4

you could verify that you are connecting to the  correct SSID(same as the one that you are connecting with your laptop) with WLC logs/traps?What type of mobile phone is it?Would it allow you to enter settings manually?

***Please rate all the useful posts***
-Prabath

Hi preranda ,

thank you for you reply ,

yes we are using the same SSID , Phone type is Samsung smart  , Mobile is get connect with different SSID and working fine.

if there is option to configure mobile manually what we have to configured ?

regards

Hi Aslam ,

Unless , it's something too complex and technical, it seems to me that the mobile phone is showing some old or screwed up settings. If the SSID has been set "Not to" ask for a PSK , it should not.

What are the settings on the SSID for security ?

Is it being broadcast ?

Did you try forgetting the SSID on the phone or restarting the phone and search for all the broadcasting SSIDs again ?

Thanks,

Manish  

Hi Aslam,

This might be different device to device but I have this on Galaxy 2,check here  for manual settings for your testings.

I might try get hold of one of these problematic clients and try setting it to factory given that you are not having any issues with other client types.

Cheers

Prabath

***Please rate all the useful posts***
-Prabath
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card